Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Costumes

This morning I read an article entitled, Creative Ideas for Halloween Costumes, or somesuch. Since I am planning to go to my friend Christina's Halloween party on Saturday, I thought, "Oh, good. Maybe I can use one of these." The suggestions, however, were completely retarded:

Flower (this is just weak)
Artist (I'm guessing this would involve a palette, smock, and beret?)
Tired Woman ( ! I can't believe this was actually a suggestion! That is my DAILY LIFE, kthnx!)
Pizza Slice (i guess you could do a really low-rent version of this and just glue or pin toppings to your clothes? dumb)
Pretzel (how would one walk around all night like this??)
Bubble Bath (What? If it involves going to the hardware store and buying a spare faucet to somewhow attach to my head, it's not worth it)
Punk Rocker (this is still considered a viable Halloween costume?)
Laundry Basket (why? just....why?)

I can't believe people who are called "journalists" get away with this crap! My trampled-concert-goer costume last year was way more creative than this. Every year in this country tons of people come up with really awesome costumes, and this is what makes it into an article?? Way to really work for it, person-I-won't-name-here.

No comments: